ORGANISATION/COMPANYRiga Technical University
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE14/05/2019 00:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONLatvia › Riga
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE15/04/2019
Open competition for the recruitment of doctoral students and scientific degree applicants at Riga Technical University No. 2019/7
Riga Technical University announces the selection of doctoral candidates / scientific degree candidates for the position of researcher in the field of study «Management, Administration and Real Estate Management» in the field of science Economics and Entrepreneurship, in accordance with Cabinet Regulation No. 9 of January , 2018. 25 'Operational Programs' Growth and Jobs' 8.2.2. Specific Support Goal "Strengthening Academic Staff of Higher Education Institutions in Strategic Specialization Areas", European Social Fund Project “Strengthening of Academic Staff of Riga Technical University in Strategic Specialization Areas” Nr. 126.96.36.199/18/A/017.
Candidate Requirements and Selection Criteria:
- PhD student of an accredited PhD study program or candidate for a scientific degree (hereinafter jointly referred to as - Doctoral student) who has not and has not been elected as a lecturer or assistant in study work;
- The doctoral student plans to submit it for public defense of the doctoral thesis and obtain the first doctoral scientific degree by 31 May 2022;
- Have successfully passed the tests prescribed in the PhD study program plan for the relevant semester and study year;
- Interest in study work and readiness to contribute to the development of the study direction;
- Positive reference of the PhD student on the Phd student as a potential lecturer;
- Participation in an international scientific conference with presentation / report;
- Publication of at least one scientific article in an international edition indexed in the SCOPUS or WoS databases;
- Participation in the implementation of scientific projects is desirable;
- Desirable English language skills at C1 level;
- update learning and methodological materials for the study courses and deliver lectures in the field of corporate social responsibility, work group psychology and human resource management;
- draw up proposals for the creating of a new elective study courses;
- prepare the publications of the high scientific quality (Web of Science and/or SCOPUS), including publications with the foreign partners;
- take part in the preparation and submission of the project proposal;
- take part in the events organized by the Department of Corporate Finance and Economics, RTU FEEM;
- perform the functions of the secretary of the Final Examination Commission for the defense of Master's thesis of the study programme “Business Finance”.
Documents to be submitted:
- Application for Doctoral Student Selection (appended);
- Schedule of the research carried out and time schedule of planned research (in quarters; Annex 1.1);
- Extract from the Pre-Defense Protocol (if applicable);
- Statement on studies in doctoral study program, if Doctoral student acquires doctoral studies outside RTU;
- Curriculum vitae (CV) of the doctoral student using the Europass form (Guidelines for CV preparation - Annex 2, Guidelines for self-assessment of English language skills - Annex 3);
- Application to the Rector of RTU for applying for the vacancy (form - Annex 4);
- Doctoral thesis supervisor's recommendation / feedback on doctoral student as potential lecturer;
- Letter of motivation (in free form).
Application for Selection (Annex 1) and its annexes may be submitted signed with a secure electronic signature containing a time stamp by sending an electronic document to the e-mail address email@example.com or in person on a paper-bound folder in RTU staff department, Riga, Kaļķu Street 1-213.
The wage range is not 950 euros to 1000 euros for 0.5 loads for 12 months.
Application deadline: May 12, 2019.
On the basis of Section 8, Paragraph one of the Personal Data Protection Law, Riga Technical University informs that the personal data specified in the application documents will be processed in order to ensure the conduct of this selection competition and Riga Technical University is the manager of the above mentioned personal data processing.
EURAXESS offer ID: 399959
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.