ORGANISATION/COMPANYIDIBAPS - August Pi i Sunyer Biomedical Research Institute
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › OtherMedical sciences › MedicineMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/06/2019 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSpain › BARCELONA
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE15/10/2019
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
A job is being opened to cover 1 Position of Bachelor's Degree to support the research of INSTITUT D’INVESTIGACIONS BIOMÈDIQUES AUGUST PI I SUNYER (IDIBAPS) at the research project “EUCANCan: a federated network of aligned and interoperable infrastructures for the homogeneous analysis, management and sharing of genomic oncology data for Personalized Medicine” Grant Agreement Number: 825835, funded by EUROPEAN COMISSION, with temporary contract.
Job description / Tasks to be developed:
The candidate will work in research project “EUCANCan: A federated network of aligned and interoperable infrastructures for the homogeneous analysis, management and sharing of genomic oncology data for Personalized Medicine” focused into provide the genomic oncology community with a uniform computing environment for the processing, harmonization and secure sharing of cancer genome and phenome data in the context of clinical research, enabling the discovery of clinically-relevant patterns of variation in the cancer genome such as biomarkers predictive of therapeutic response. Analyzing the importance of genetics for characterization of hematological malignances.
The task to be developed by the candidate will be:
- Data collection from clinical records and other sources.
- Integrative analysis of clinical and omics data.
- Interlocutor with the other groups regarding the clinical issues.
Annual gross remuneration inherent to the job offer object of this call will be fixed on the basis of the experience provided and the skills of the candidates.
Presentation of applications:
All documents must include the reference code of the job offer (see upper left corner of the call).
- Candidates must enclose a motivation letter and their Curriculum Vitae (including list of publications).
- Proof of the merits exposed and the degree obtained must also be included in the application.
- The application must include also signed authorization in reference to personal data protection law -European Regulation (UE) 2016/679- (Document attached, Page 3).
Place of submission: (clearly indicating the reference code of the job offer)
1. Delivering it personally to the Dept. of human resources, located on the Esther Koplowitz Centre, C/Rosselló 149, from 10 am to 1 pm from Monday to Friday.
2. Through regular mail, to the address referenced in the previous point.
3. By e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 21/06/2019
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELMedical sciences: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: BasicENGLISH: Good
Required qualifications and skills:
- Required Education Level: Degree in Medicine or Biomedicine.
- Require Specialty: clinical residency training in hematology or PhD or equivalent.
- Experience Required:
- Sound experience in the onco-hematology field.
- Extensive Knowledge in genomics analysis from hematological samples.
- Independent highly interested and motivated person in the biomedical field.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with a good publication record (at least one first author peer-reviewed papers).
- Excellent organization skills and ability to deliver to specific deadlines.
- Experience in biostatistics:
- Knowledge of tools or software of bioinformatics analysis.
- Knowledge sequencing data analysis by next generation Sequencing.
- A scientific background is a strong merit.
- Required Languages: Spanish and English.
EURAXESS offer ID: 416487
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.