ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversidad de Valladolid
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE19/06/2019 14:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Valladolid
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37,5
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2019
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
We are seeking for a Lab Technician holding a Certificate of Higher Education (HNC) / Superior Vocational Training in: Laboratory, Pathological Anatomy or similar specialties to do the following tasks: assistance in production of cells for human use under GMP conditions. Ficoll fractionation, maintenance and purification of cell cultures. Finished product packaging and cryopreservation and general laboratory techniques. Linked to European Project H2020 Respine, ref. 732163
Terms of Employment: This is a full-time lab technician position for 12 months, 37,5 working hours per week. Time Schedule is flexible and depends on production and research activities that might vary, but usual timetable is 9:00 to 17:00, with 1/2 hour time for lunch break.
Universidad de Valladolid strives to be a work place that is free from discrimination and with equal opportunities for all. The job location is Valladolid, Spain, and the management institution of work contract is Fundación General de la Universidad de Valladolid, third management party of University of Valladolid.
The position is linked to Respine Project (https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/207207_es.html) for clinical research in the treatment of DDD disease with stem cells, a highly promising study in an innovative health research area.
The applying candidates will be evaluated by the Selection Commission, in accordance to the evaluation criteria related to the specific requirements / merits described. Candidates might be required for a personal interview, if considered relevant by the Selection Commission
- Scanned copy of all the accrediting titles and certificates, both requirements and merits. The originals may be requested from candidates at any time during the selection process. The non-contribution may suppose the exclusion of the candidate from the process.
- Photocopy of the National Identity Card or equivalent proof of identity document (passport, NIE ...).
- Curriculum vitae.
We will accept candidate applications received until Wednesday June 19th 2019, 2 p.m. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After that, the Selection Commission will evaluate all candidates and might interview some of them in order to make the final decisión.
The Selection Commission is composed by University of Valladolid professors:
Dr.Francisco Javier Garcia-Sancho, Dra. Ana Maria Sánchez Garcia and Lucia Nunez Llorente
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELBiological sciences: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESSPANISH: Mother Tongue
Certificate of Higher Education (HNC) / Superior Vocational Training in: Laboratory, Pathological Anatomy or other biological specialties
Evaluation criteria / candidate desired skills:
1. Training and academic record in laboratory and / or biological specialties (Up to 3 points).
2. Work experience as lab technician in cell culture: ficoll fractionation techniques, culture maintennce and purification, histochemical techniques. (Up to 3 points)
3. Training and work experience in Clean room behavior and GMP applicable Knowledge for medicinal products manufacturing (Up to 4 points)
EURAXESS offer ID: 416489
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.