ORGANISATION/COMPANYPope John Paul II State School of Higher Education in Biala Podlaska
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/09/2019 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Biala Podlaska
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2019
Terms and conditions of the employment:
- Completed master's degree in Physiotherapy
- Proficiency in Polish language
- Have experience in conducting didactic classes in the field of Physiotherapy
- Professional experience at work as a physiotherapist in a specialist hospital or other health center
- Completed courses in the field of rehabilitation in developmental disorders of infants, application of developmental kinesiology according to Vojta and NDT-Bobath Basic Course
- Readiness to work in PSW as a place of primary employment Documents required from the candidate:
- Job application
- Copies of documents confirming education, professional and additional qualifications.
- List of publications
- A written declaration stating that PSW will be the place of primary employment.*
- The candidate's declaration that he/she meets the requirements as set out in Art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) *
- Declaration of consent for the processing of the personal data.*
* forms of statements are to be found on the University's BIP website under; documents for download – job offers http://bip.pswbp.pl/index.php?cid=142
Documents should be submitted to the Chancellery of Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Education in Biała Podlaska by 06.09.2019
The documents should be placed in a sealed envelope of A4 format and duly annotated "Konkurs nr 1/KKFiF/2019". The competition will be resolved in the month of September 2019.
The University reserves the right to contact only selected candidates. Application documents of candidates with whom the employment contract is not signed will be destroyed. The results of the competition will be made public in accordance with Art. 119, point 3 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668).
EURAXESS offer ID: 437348
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.