ORGANISATION/COMPANYCollaborative Research Center 1076 AquaDiva / Friedrich Schiller University Jena
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/11/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONGermany › Jena
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/01/2020
- A postdoctoral researcher position (TV-L ) with funding until Jun 30, 2021, as well as generous research funding
- Opportunity for research on an innovative and unique Critical Zone research platform
- Excellent working conditions for research in metabolomics including state-of-the-art laboratory equipment as well as hands-on experience
- A communicative atmosphere within a scientific network; a young and supportive group, who promotes mutual exchange also with other institutions and early participation in inter/national conferences and workshops
- The place of work is Jena, Germany, a young and lively university town with dynamic business activities, successful scientific centers of innovation, and a vibrant cultural scene around a university with a rich tradition
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification and aptitude are given preferential consideration.
The application deadline is 30.11.2019. The position is open until filled. Applications should be written in English and indicate the ref. no. 288/2019. Complete applications (including motivation letter, CV, certificates, references ideally in one pdf file) are to be addressed to:
Prof. Dr. Georg Pohnert
Institut für Anorganische und Analytische Chemie
Professur für Instrumentelle Analytik/ Bioorganische Analytik
Please consider our application information: http://www.uni-jena.de/stellenmarkt_hinweis.html.
Please also note the information on the collection of personal data on:
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
- A doctoral degree in chemistry, microbiology, chemical biology, biochemistry, or related discipline; candidates expected to earn their degree by January 2020 are welcome to apply
- Solid knowledge of instrumental analytics, especially in GC/MS and LC/MS
- in statistical data evaluation, metabolomics, microbiology, or field work are benefitial
- Interest in supervising student projects
- Enthusiasm to play an active role in the interdisciplinary research team of AquaDiva
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
We are looking for a highly dedicated scientist to join our group; a team player, who works efficiently, delivers on time lines and who is highly interested in interdisciplinary work combining metabolomics and environmental analytics.
EURAXESS offer ID: 461415
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.