ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Southern Denmark
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/03/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONDenmark › Odense
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37
OFFER STARTING DATE01/05/2020
REFERENCE NUMBER20/15 196
Applications are invited for post doc position in Sustainable design, production and supply chain management at the Center for Sustainable Supply Chain Engineering (CSSCE), Department of Technology and Innovation, University of Southern Denmark in Odense. The position is available from May 1, 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The applicant should have proven research record and experience in one or more of the following fields and be able to contribute to the development of the center’s research areas.
• Sustainable / Green supply chain, sustainable / Green manufacturing
• Sustainable materials, Sustainable design and Production, Circular economy, life cycle assessment focusing on sustainable design and supply chain
• Resource and energy efficient supply chain / manufacturing
• Corporate Sustainability, Sustainable Consumption and Production
• Extended Producer Responsibility focusing on supply chain perspective
Requirements and qualifications
Candidates must have:
• A Masters and PhD degree in Design, Manufacturing, Operations and supply chain management with the green / sustainability focus
• Documented experience with research dissemination in international scientific journals and conferences
• Good communication skills in English
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
We offer a uniquely ambitious research environment to this particular position. In addition, CSSCE offers the strongest possible support in applications for further external funding from prestigious national and European funding schemes, e.g., Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions and the ERC starting grants.
The successful candidate is expected to collaborate with existing Faculty groups on joined national and international research projects and to participate in attracting external research Funding.
Further information is available by contacting the Head of Center, Professor, PhD, Kannan Govindan, tel. +45 6550 3188, email@example.com.
Conditions of employment
Employment as a postdoc requires scientific qualifications at PhD level. Employment as a postdoc is temporary and will cease without further notice at the end of the period.
Research will be predominant in the position. Teaching assignments can be agreed individually. Furthermore, other types of assignments may occur to a limited degree. The Faculty determines the distribution of the various assignments. The weighting of the different assignments may vary over time.
The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. Please check links for more information on salary and taxation.
Read more and apply for the position at https://www.sdu.dk/en/service/ledige_stillinger/VIP
EURAXESS offer ID: 508655
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.