ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Southern Denmark
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/04/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONDenmark › Odense
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK37
OFFER STARTING DATE01/05/2020
REFERENCE NUMBER20/15 194
Applications are invited for post doc position in Circular Supply Chain 4.0 and Sustainable Development Goals at the Center for Sustainable Supply Chain Engineering (CSSCE), Department of Technology and Innovation, University of Southern Denmark in Odense. The position is available from May 1, 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The applicant should have proven research record and experience in one or more of the following fields and be able to contribute to the development of the center’s research areas.
• Artificial intelligence in Sustainable Supply chain, Circular Supply Chain 4.0, Industry 4.0 technologies in Sustainable / Green supply chain
• Industry 4.0 enabling technologies in sustainable / Green manufacturing
• Sustainable Development Goals, Sustainable materials, Sustainable design and Production, Circular economy
Requirements and qualifications
Candidates must have:
• A Masters and PhD degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Systems Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations and supply chain management with the digitalization, green / sustainability focus
• Documented experience with research dissemination in international scientific journals and conferences
• Good communication skills in English
• Extensive experience with industrial collaboration
• The applicant should be enthusiastic about research, capable of learning new skills, and happy working both independently and in collaboration with other scientists. Develop own smart ideas and think independently.
Furthermore, the applicant needs to have strong collaborative skills.
We offer a uniquely ambitious research environment to this particular position. In addition, CSSCE offers the strongest possible support in applications for further external funding from prestigious national and European funding schemes, e.g., Sapere Aude Starting Grants, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions and the ERC starting grants.
The successful candidate is expected to collaborate with existing Faculty groups on joined national and international research projects and to participate in attracting external research Funding.
Read more and apply for the position at https://www.sdu.dk/en/service/ledige_stillinger/VIP
EURAXESS offer ID: 508657
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.