ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna
RESEARCH FIELDAgricultural sciences › Agricultural productsBiological sciences › Nutritional sciencesChemistry › Applied chemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK30
OFFER STARTING DATE01/07/2020
The Department of Food Science and Technology, Institute of Food Technology at BOKU University is currently seeking a Postgraduate Research Associate.
Extent of employment: 30 Hours per Week
Duration of employment: 1st of July 2020, limited to 30th of June 2024
Gross monthly salary and pay grade in terms of collective agreement for university staff (payable 14 times per year): B1, € 2.196,80
- Research and teaching in the field of cereal and baking technology
- Conducting a PhD with particular focus on bakery products from alternative grains
- Fundamental chemical and physical characterisation of raw material, intermediate and end products
- Determination of nutritional properties of raw materials, intermediate and final products
- Development of processing methods for bakery products
- Sensory analysis of products
- Participation in teaching tasks of the working group food technology
- Supporting the area of food analyses within the working group food technology
Required skills and qualifications
- Degree in food technology or other equivalent university degree
Desirable skills and qualifications
- Knowledge in bakery products and cereal science
- Know-how and practical experience of food analysis
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna seeks to increase the number of its female faculty and staff members. Therefore qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. In case of equal qualification, female candidates will be given preference unless reasons specific to an individual male candidate tilt the balance in his favour.
Please send your job application to Personnel department, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, 1190 Vienna, Peter-Jordan-Straße 70; E-Mail: email@example.com. (Reference code: 97)
We regret that we cannot reimburse applicants travel and lodging expenses incurred as part of the selection and hiring process.
EURAXESS offer ID: 526244
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.