ORGANISATION NAMEVENVIROTECH BIOTECHNOLOGY
FUNDING TYPEFundingMobility Incoming
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciencesNatural sciences
CAREER STAGERecognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)
The profile we seek to join our team is a proactive person, eager to continue learning and without fear of responsibilities. We need you to want to get involved in the project and the main mission of the company, to share our values and be aware of the magnitude of the project we are talking about, we will not be an SME, if that is your idea, we do not connect.
You need to be excited and want to work on daily tasks such as:
- PHA bacteria strain development depending on organic waste.
- Cell density optimization for PHA production process.
- Bacteria selection or enrichment for specific chain PHA polymer production.
- Development of an inoculation protocol for large scale bacteria culture.
Fellows will benefit from excellent career progression and top-notch training in technology transfer:
- Protection policies and patenting strategies
- Prototyping, proof of concept and scaling up
- Market analysis, client identification and promotion
- Licensing methods and negotiation
What is funded
Tecniospring INDUSTRY, ACCIÓ's international talent programme, boosts technology transfer processes by offering R&D companies and centres 2-year employment contracts to host a researcher (see http://catalonia.com/innovate-in-catalonia/tecniospringplus/tecniospring...)
With a budget of 11 MEUR and co-financed by the H2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions of the European Union, Tecniospring INDUSTRY plans to award 72 fellowships for the 2019-2024 period.
Tecniospring INDUSTRY offers financial support to cover up to 100% of 2-year employment contracts and develop research activity:
- Salary costs (with full social security coverage): Incoming: 58,500€ per year.
- Research costs: 18,240 €.
- Mobility costs: 1,920 €.
The profile that is seeked is a Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineer, Microbiology specialist with a 4 years pHD in microbiology or biotechnology.
Researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in 3 years immediately prior to the deadline for the submission of applications. Exceptions will be made for candidates with justified career breaks.
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.