OFFER DEADLINE01/06/2021 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEHE / MSCA
LOCATIONSlovakia, Banská Bystrica
ORGANISATION/COMPANYMatej Bel University in Banska Bystrica
DEPARTMENTFaculty of Arts
LABORATORYDepartment of Romance Studies
Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica
member of eMERGE European university alliance
Faculty of Arts
Department of Romance Studies
Under the Horizon Europe framework program, Department of Romance Studies at the Faculty of Arts of Matej Bel University (UMB) is available to be your host institution in selected fields of social science and humanities, Arts, Languages and Sports Sciences at the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships.
eMERGE is a consortium of 6 European public universities:
- University Rennes 2, France
- University of Limerick, Ireland
- University of South Brittany, France
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway
- Europa-Universität Flensburg, Germany
- Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
UMB is a public university, member of eMERGE European university alliance. It unites 7000 students and 530 teachers and researchers including university professors, researchers, post-doctoral and doctoral fellows. A predominantly SSH-based focus allows UMB to create a unique and comprehensive environment, having the resources and facilities to support research and teaching at both national and international levels.
For more information visit: www.umb.sk
UMB’s Department of Romance Studies focuses on following fields of research:
- Marginalisation and related discursive practices,
- Sociopragmatics of exolingual communication,
- Conception and testing innovative methodologies for culture-based L3 acquisition,
- European languages, literatures, cultures and heritage(s),
- Management of cultural institutions,
- Contrastive terminologies and terminographies,
- Identity maps of Global South in Europe.
For thematic areas 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, working languages are Spanish, Italian, French.
For thematic areas 4, 5, English is also accepted as a working language.
For thematic area 3, the working language is French and Spanish.
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions – Postdoctoral Fellowships are available for experienced researchers, of any nationality, who must have spent less than 12 months in the host country in the past 3 years.
UMB’s Department of Romance Studies welcomes proposals on MARIE SKLODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS – POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS on the following types of action:
- European Fellowship
- Global Fellowships
If you wish to have UMB’s Department of Romance Studies as your host institution please send us your proposal by June 1st, 2021 (12:00, CET) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your e-mail on subject with MSCA-PF-2021 | NAME SURNAME. The proposal must include:
- Full name and e-mail;
- CV (max. 5 pages);
- Motivation letter (in English, max. 1 page);
- Short research project (in English, maximum 3 pages). Please organize your project with objective, scope and expected impact as described on MSCA work plan;
- Short career development plan (in English, maximum 3 pages). In addition to research or innovation objectives, this plan comprises the researcher's training and career needs, including training on transferable skills, teaching, planning for publications and participation in conferences;
- Copy of a relevant publication.
Incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
Applicants will be informed of eMERGE´s decision until June 15th to the designated e-mail address.
You may be asked for further documents/information upon proposal approval.
Deadline to applications on Horizon Europe participant portal: September 15th 2021 (17:00, Brussels time).
In case of doubt, please write to: email@example.com
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.