ORGANISATION/COMPANYHellenic Centre for Marine Research https://www.hcmr.gr/
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/02/2019 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONGreece › Heraklion
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Call for Applications: Director of Institute of Marine Biology, Biotechnology and Aquaculture (IMBBC)) of the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research https://www.hcmr.gr/
The General Secretariat for Research and Technology (Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs) is seeking a senior research scientist to take up the full-time position of Director of Institute of Marine Biology, Biotechnology and Aquaculture (IMBBC) of the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESGREEK: Excellent
- An internationally established record of publications, presentations in international conferences, chapters in books etc in his/her scientific field, proved ability to develop and coordinate research activities and their prospective applications into thriving sectors, to attract funding and to be active in the dissemination of knowledge.
- His/her scientific/research experience and expertise should be relevant to the advertised position.
- He/she should not exceed 63 years of age on the day of the submission of his/her application for the said position.
- EU applicants should have a fair knowledge of the Greek language.
- The director is appointed by the Minister of Education, Research and Religious Affairs. The appointment is for a period of four (4) years.
Additional information is available at: www.gsrt.gr
EURAXESS offer ID: 363702