ORGANISATION/COMPANYHellenic Centre for Marine Research https://www.hcmr.gr/
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences
RESEARCHER PROFILELeading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE15/02/2019 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONGreece › Heraklion
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
Call for Applications: Director of Institute of Marine Biology, Biotechnology and Aquaculture (IMBBC)) of the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research https://www.hcmr.gr/
The General Secretariat for Research and Technology (Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs) is seeking a senior research scientist to take up the full-time position of Director of Institute of Marine Biology, Biotechnology and Aquaculture (IMBBC) of the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESGREEK: Excellent
- An internationally established record of publications, presentations in international conferences, chapters in books etc in his/her scientific field, proved ability to develop and coordinate research activities and their prospective applications into thriving sectors, to attract funding and to be active in the dissemination of knowledge.
- His/her scientific/research experience and expertise should be relevant to the advertised position.
- He/she should not exceed 63 years of age on the day of the submission of his/her application for the said position.
- EU applicants should have a fair knowledge of the Greek language.
- The director is appointed by the Minister of Education, Research and Religious Affairs. The appointment is for a period of four (4) years.
Additional information is available at: www.gsrt.gr
EURAXESS offer ID: 363702
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.