EURAXESS Latvia offers free of charge up-to-date information and personal assistance for incoming, outgoing and returning to Latvia mobile researchers and their families regarding
- research job opportunities published by the different actors (universities, industry, research organisations, foundations …);
- information about research fellowships and grants;
- information about administrative and legal issues regarding researchers mobility;
- practical information about cultural and family-related matters (daily life, housing, schooling, day-care, language courses, etc.).
with the aim
- to create a more favourable environment for researchers career;
- development and promotion of international and intersectoral mobility within the European Research Area.
EURAXESS Latvia Network
Find the EURAXESS Centre in Latvia if you need an assistance