EURAXESS Latvia offers free of charge up-to-date information and personal assistance for incoming, outgoing and returning mobile researchers and their families regarding:
- research job opportunities published by different actors (universities, industry, research organisations, foundations);
- information about research fellowships and grants;
- information about administrative and legal issues regarding researchers mobility;
- practical information about cultural and family-related matters (daily life, housing, schooling, day-care, language courses, etc.).
With the aim
- to create a more favourable environment for researchers career;
- to develop and promote international and intersectoral mobility within the European Research Area.
If you are a Latvian institution wishing to become a member of the EURAXESS Latvia network, please feel free to contact us for further information.
EURAXESS Latvia Network
Find the EURAXESS Centre in Latvia if you need assistance.