RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE06/02/2020 00:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONFrance › Paris
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
Develop and perform in vitro cell-based BRET/complementation assays to characterize mitochondrial GPCRs
Develop and perform cellular experiments to understand the intracellular trafficking of mitochondrial GPCRs
Closely collaborate with our partner labs specialized in mitochondrial biology
Independently plan, execute, troubleshoot and interpret experiments aiming at the discovery of the function of mitochondrial GPCRs
Supervise a research technician and prepare external research collaborations
Clearly analyze and communicate scientific findings in written and verbal form
For this position, you qualify with a PhD in Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Cell Biology or related disciplines preferentially with a previous post-doc experience outside of France.
• You have a solid background in biochemistry, molecular pharmacology, cell biology and cell signaling
• Specific knowledge on GPCRs or mitochondrial biology would be an advantage.
• Basic cell culture, animal handling and molecular biology techniques are required
• Natural curiosity for innovation
• You have a strong publication record
• You have demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively
• Fluency in oral and written English
EURAXESS offer ID: 461492
Posting organisation offer ID: 88281
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.