ORGANISATION/COMPANYKaunas University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDArchitectureChemistryCommunication sciencesComputer scienceCultural studiesEconomicsEngineeringEnvironmental scienceMathematicsOtherTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE08/05/2020 15:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONLithuania › Kaunas
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
Kaunas University of Technology announces an open competition for the positions of lecturers and researchers.
Documents to be submitted:
- A request for participation in the competition in free format (addressed to KTU Rector);
- A description of academic activities in required format;
- A list of published scientific works, compiled by KTU library or by the candidate, if he/she does not work at the University. The list shall be signed by the candidate and confirmed by the Research Affairs (the scientific works published after the award of the doctoral degree shall be included for those candidates who already have a doctoral degree). Candidates, who are not KTU employees, submit a list of published scientific works in free format; in this case authenticity of the information is verified and confirmed by KTU Research Affairs (contact person: Adriana Kviklienė, K. Donelaičio Str. 73, Room 424, 44249 Kaunas, tel. 8 (37) 300081, 8 (612) 17160).
- Copies of higher education diploma, diplomas of scientific degrees, pedagogic title assessment (if these data are absent in the accounting system of KTU Human Resources);
- A curriculum vitae;
- Additional documents and material proving the candidate's scientific and pedagogical activities or qualification (at the candidate's discretion).
The candidates' documents to apply for a position can be submitted to KTU Human Resources Administration Office (K. Donelaičio Str. 73, rooms 320 and 322). Due to the quarantine please contact us in advince by email firstname.lastname@example.org to agree upon the time for the submission of documents.
The deadline for submission of the documents is 08 05 2020.
Provided personal data will be processed for the purposes of organisation and conducting of the competition and stored only for the period required for the proper organisation and conducting of the competition.
For more information, please visit: https://bit.ly/2UyiI3W
EURAXESS offer ID: 508701
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.