ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Szczecin
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE27/04/2020 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Szczecin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
Assistant Professor at the University of Szczecin
Rector of the University of Szczecin is currently looking for an assistant professor at the Institute of Physical Culture Sciences University of Szczecin. Person who meets the criteria of the conditions set out in the Article 113 and Article 116 of the Law Higher Education and Science (Dz.U.2018 r. poz.1668) and in the Statute of the University of Szczecin may join the competition.
The competition is the first stage of the recruitment procedure as an academic teacher, and a positive result is the basis for further proceedings.
The assistant professor at the Institute of Physical Culture Sciences, University of Szczecin will be responsible for academic teaching as well as the implementation of scientific research.
Incomplete applications that does not meet formal requirements and submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
The University reserves the right to close the competition without settlement.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
1. Statement of compliance with the requirements of Article 113 of the Law Higher Education and Science (Dz.U.2018 r. poz.1668) (download form).
2. Letter of application.
3. CV and personal questionnaire.
4. A certified copy of a document confirming achieved doctoral degree (PhD) in Health Sciences.
5. Information on didactic experience in higher education in the field of Health Sciences.
6. Information about scientific achievements - list of publications.
7. Written statement confirming the University of Szczecin as the primary place of employment (download form).
8. The consent for processing personal data related to the recruitment by the University of Szczecin on the form available (download form).
EURAXESS offer ID: 508717
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.