RESEARCH FIELDComputer scienceEconomicsTechnology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE10/04/2020 23:59 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONUnited Kingdom › London
TYPE OF CONTRACTOther
Springer Nature, global publishing, opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Analytics Manager/Senior Marketing Analytics Manager actively seeking their next exciting challenge. You will be helping the scientific community find the right outlet for their research, and so advancing discovery. As an analytics/senior analytics manager, you will play a critical part in this journey. You will be leading projects that support a global marketing team including London, Germany, NYC and China. Projects will range from reporting to performance analysis and attribution. We value opportunities to experiment and introduce new tools. This role can be based in London or Heidelberg, starting ASAP.
• Lead a variety of analytics projects and suggest potential solutions to improve the impact of marketing across the overall business
• As a technical expert in analytics, identify opportunities to evolve tools and techniques (including forecasting, scenario modelling and optimisation)
• Build, maintain and improve a cutting edge dashboard reporting infrastructure, including consistent KPIs and appropriate visualisations
• Act as the main point of contact in the team for answering analytics questions, especially related to the return on investment of marketing campaigns
• Provide data insights and knowledge to help support the decision making ability of senior management
• Analyse output to ensure error free data is supplied to ensure efficient provision of data/output is provided
• You’ll ideally have Experience in Marketing Mix Modelling or Predictive Modelling
• Ability to present complex results in a simple and comprehensive way
• Approach issues and business questions with creativity, being able to come up with robust solutions, even when the data available is thin
• Experience linking different data sources and come up with an overall/overarching story
• Used to simplifying complex problems into component parts and deal with them systematically
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Advanced functions, VBAs)
• Advanced SQL skills
• Ability to use programming languages (ideally Python)
• Strong presentation skills – PowerPoint
• Use of web analytics applications Google Analytics and Big Query
• Experience analysing and working with large data volumes
• Ability to apply statistical analysis to real world data sets to reach clear conclusions
• SQL, statistical analysis and reporting
• Excellent at relationships and presenting results to senior stakeholders
• Programming skills (R and Python) - Utilisation of coding languages for econometrics modelling in previous roles
• Knowledge of statistical modelling techniques and experience in applying these in practice
EURAXESS offer ID: 508890
Posting organisation offer ID: 723642
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.