ORGANISATION/COMPANYWydział Nauk o Ziemi i Kształtowania Środowiska Unuiwersytetu Wrocławskiego
RESEARCH FIELDGeosciences › Geology
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE17/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONPoland › Wrocław
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK36
OFFER STARTING DATE18/05/2020
IS THE JOB RELATED TO STAFF POSITION WITHIN A RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURE?Yes
Candidates joining the competition should meet the following requirements:
- Scientific achievements in mineralogy, in particular with the use of spectroscopic methods, documented by publications (at least 3 publications form the JCR list, in which the candidate is the first author).
- Experience in the operation and use of Raman spectroscopes and sample preparation, including the operation of Raman spectroscope coupled to the scanning electron microscope.
- Practical knowledge of other methods of mineralogical sciences, such as microscopic methods, chemical analysis of minerals using the electron microprobe, X-ray diffraction, infrared spectroscopy.
- Experience in didactics, at lest two years, in teaching mineralogy, petrology / petrography, gemology and related disciplines at a university.
- Documented other forms of scientific activity, such as participation in scientific meetings in Poland and abroad.
1. application addressed to the Rector of the University of Wroclaw;
2. CV with information on the course of professional work;
3. personal questionnaire;
4. personal note on research and teaching activity;
5. list of scientific publications;
6. a certified copy of the diploma DrSc degree
7. reference letter from senior researcher;
Remember to attach the statement of consent to the processing of
personal data: „I hereby give consent for my personal data to be
processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition
procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the
University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski), pl. Uniwersytecki
1,50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that
data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the
objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with
the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of
2018, item 1000)”.
EURAXESS offer ID: 524475
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.