ORGANISATION/COMPANYHelmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE21/06/2020 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONGermany › Berlin
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
Structure and Dynamics of Energy Materials
Area of research:
Reference No. EM 2020/16
The Department Structure and Dynamics of Energy Materials is looking for
PhD Student (f/m/d), Diploma or Master in the field of Physics
- Deposition of novel halide perovskite material libraries with lateral composition/property gradients
- Application of spatially-resolved characterization methods such as photoluminescence, Raman, Thz-spectroscopy, for high-throughput analyses of the most important semiconductor properties
- Analysis of structure-property-function relationships in these novel material systems using machine-learning.
- completed diploma or master degree in physics
- capability to carry out research independently as well as in a team with a high level of scientific excellence
- good ability to communicate scientific findings in English
Dr. Thomas Unold
+ 49 30 8062 2084
Closing Date: 21.06.2020
EURAXESS offer ID: 526715
Posting organisation offer ID: hzb_stellenangebot:1214E
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.