ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversité libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › OtherMedical sciences › Veterinary medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE25/06/2020 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONBelgium › Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK38
- Supervision of the practical works of domestic animal anatomy courses in the bachelor’s degree of veterinary medicine.
- Main Research Field: Health sciences
- Sub Research Field: anatomy
- Required educational level: Master level in veterinary medicine
- Required Languages : french : native, fluent
For more information, please contact Mr Luc Poncelet (Phone: +32 2 555.63 30 – E-mail: Luc.Poncelet@ulb.ac.be and M. Charles Michaux, Président de la Commission des Programmes en Médecine Vétérinaire, courriel : email@example.com.
They must include the following :
- a cover letter
- a Curriculum vitae including a list of publications :
you can complete a standard form via our website at https://www.ulb.be/fr/documents-officiels/completer-votre-cv-en-ligne. Once completed, it must be downloaded and attached to the application file.
- a note on the applicant’s PhD research project (4 pages)
- two letters of reference
By sending in their application, applicants acknowledge they have read and understood the additional information and the regulations relevant to research staff, available at the following address http://www.ulb.ac.be/emploi/academique.html.
Reference : 2020/S167
Application deadline : 25/06/2020
Start date: 01/10/2020
EURAXESS offer ID: 526775
Posting organisation offer ID: 144782
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.