RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/11/2020 12:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONGermany › Münster
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
What to expect:
- You will organise and independently teach courses in the field of Business Taxation on Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes at Münster School of Business.
- In the process, you will focus on teaching the foundations of taxation law on the Bachelor’s programme. You will coordinate supplementary exercise courses.
- You will support our cooperative degree programmes, which we run collaboratively with the Studienwerk der Steuerberater in NRW e.V.
- You will also actively participate in projects related to teaching and research in the field of Business Taxation.
- Your expertise is underpinned by an above-average (university) Diplom degree, an accredited Master’s or an equivalent degree in Business Administration with a specialisation in taxation.
- You distinguish yourself through your good knowledge of taxation law, ideally demonstrated by having passed the tax advisor examination.
- In addition, you have (initial) experience in the organisation and independent teaching of courses.
- You are also capable of independently producing scientific work, and have a very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English.
We offer you:
- Temporary employment (3 years) as a Lecturer with Specific Duties at a renowned higher education institution, with an expected starting date of 1 January 2021.
- Besides a teaching load of 12 hours per week per semester (50%), you can also expect to find a wide range of opportunities to become involved in university self-government.
- Remuneration over and above the standard salary up to pay scale 13 (TV-L) is dependent on your personal qualifications.
- We give you the freedom to professionally explore contemporary issues in teaching.
- Our family-friendly conditions will back you up, enabling you to strike a good work-life balance.
- We welcome and promote professional development.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 22 November 2020.
If you have any questions about the advertised position that you would like to ask before
applying online, please contact: Professor Dr. Dirk Kiso (D.Kiso@fh-muenster.de) or Katharina Nöfer (+49 251 83 64420).
Please refer to our website at www.fh-muenster.de/lfba to find out more about the conditions governing the appointment and other information about the position of lecturer with specific duties.
At FH Münster University of Applied Sciences, we take a proactive stance against discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity.
EURAXESS offer ID: 570698
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.